*Current Bridge Baron owners click here to purchase the Windows or MAC Download upgrade (Please review upgrade policy below)
Runs on Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
MAC OS 10.9 or newer
1. We have improved the bidding and play.
2. We have added six new Bridge Tournaments for free: the 2015 Cavendish (with cross-IMPs scoring), the 2016 NSWBA ANC Butler Open Selection (with Butler IMPs scoring), the Winter 2016 Blue Hen Sectional, the Winter 2015 Dave Treadwell Sectional, the Fall 2016 Diamond State Sectional, and the Spring 2016 Wilmington Sectional.
3. We have added 24 new challenging problem deals for a total of 482 Challenges. Kit Woolsey, multiple world champion and author of several bridge books, designed the new deals.
4. We have greatly improved the graphical user interface for MAC version and some improvements were made for the Windows version.
Makes the perfect Holiday gift! Get yours now!
We are currently experiencing an issue with our app iBridge Baron (iOS) and below is an example of the error message you may see. Our developers are working on an update for iBridgeBaron and once updated all our customers will receive a free update from the app store
Thank you for your patience and support,
Great Game Products Team
We are pleased to announce that Bridge Baron has finished 3rd place in the Round-Robin World Computer-Bridge Championship. It was really close and only 2 points separated us from first place. It was an impressive outting and we are very pleased with the results. We look forward to next years events!
Click here for highlights
Congratulations Great Game Products!
In conjunction with Audrey Grant, Great Game Products and Audrey Grant have won the "ABTA 2014 Software of the Year" for the Daily Bridge Column.
5 Stars in Apple's App Store
Click Here to try the Audrey Grant's Interactive Daily Bridge Column on your computer, or search the App Store on your iPad for "Audrey"
Improve your bridge game with instructional material from the games top teacher. Intermediate and experienced players can enjoy a free preview of the online Daily Bridge Column. New players can view a free interactive introduction to the game of bridge.
- "Thanks for the great product. I have been subscribing for the last two months. I have improved my game a lot! The format makes it easy to learn. Money well spent."
- "This is the best bridge lesson ever! I am subscribing right now and looking so forward to my next lesson. Thanks so much. A must to improve your bridge."
- "VERY logical & understandable explanations to (what I think) are complicated hands. Thanks !!!"
Existing owners - Click Here to order lessons.
For more information Click Here!
How to reach us
Contact Us Form
Open a ticket with us